SkillStride Training honours your privacy
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Personal details like name, e-mail address, telephone and other correspondence contact alternatives collected from you through our inquiry forms are kept in stringent confidentiality.
- As a processor for your customers’ data, SKILLSTRIDE TRAINING follows your instructions on how to handle that data. You can be assured that your information wouldn’t be sold, shared or distributed to third parties under any circumstance
- We prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure using a variety of secure technologies and processes
We utilize your data to serve you better:
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- We levy cookies to ensure that you get a seamless and personalised site-experience.
- You can rest assured that via cookies, we do not get access to your computer or other sensitive information that you do not share with us willingly
- The gathered information is only used to enhance the functionality and performance of our website
- Your personal details and location that we get access to via cookies are purely confidential
- You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings however, this can restrict you from extracting the full benefit from our website
Links pertaining to other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- For your ease, our site may contain links to various other websites
- You can visit them at your own risk and SKILLSTRIDE TRAINING is not liable for any potential risk in terms of security, content or privacy practices of these sites
SkillStride Training GDPR Compliance:
- Apart from basic web data with the help of cookies, we store key information of our clients in the form of name, telephone number, e-mail, company and country name
- The stored information is only used for business purposes- contacting clients for project needs
- Rigidly based on opt-ins, we may also contact to educate/ inform about any update or expansion in the scope of our services
- We strictly despise misusing or sharing your data with third parties for any marketing purpose
- In case of request, we are open to providing the e-copies of the records we save for processing, purpose of storing it and updates about where the data is stored
- Since we believe in transparency and consent, EU citizens can raise a request for deleting or discontinuing their information storage and processing
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.