The Maintenance and Reliability Masterclass is a 5-day Training program building up from the basics of M and R to Advanced Techniques for achieving the quartile results in Reliability Engineering and as well as Maintenance Management. Participants can share examples from their own experience based on the new methodologies and work in teams with other participants to locate problems and develop actions for improvement.
The CMRP is the leading credential for certifying the knowledge, skills, and abilities of Maintenance, reliability and physical asset management professionals.
The CMRP is accredited by the American National Standard Institute (ANSI), which follows accreditation and processes. This training will boost understanding and the world’s best practices and principles. Having your Maintenance & Reliability workforce certified in CMRP will allow them to infuse and create a sustainable and reliable culture in your organization.
Examining more than the TextBook information, the CMRP is a thorough examination of a broader scope of expertise measured against a universal standard. This program is to transfer knowledge and to be a stimulating experience. It was developed to assess professionals’ aptitude with the 5 pillars of the SMRP Body of Knowledge(BoK), which includes Business & Management, Equipment Reliability, Manufacturing Process Reliability, Organization & Leadership, and Work Management.
SkillStride Training has conducted CMRP Training in many countries. It provides the perfect training style to achieve your goals
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Model of Excellence for Maintenance and how to use this to improve company profitability
- Develop effective methodologies to improve Manufacturing Process Reliability
- Describe the key aspects of improving reliability at the equipment level
- Utilize leadership skills to achieve maintenance and reliability excellence
- Demonstrate best practice in Work Management, including the principles of managing workflow, planning and scheduling, and shutdown management.
- Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance & Reliability Engineers
- Plant Head
- Reliability Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Operations Manager
- Predictive Manager
- Asset Manager
- Quality Analysis
- Conditions Monitoring Engineers.
- Maintenance Optimization Engineer